For technical support and help with digital products, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, including a description of your problem. We will usually respond within 48 hours (excl. Saturdays and Sundays). For mailorder support, please contact the distributor. Name and contact information available on your order confirmation.
WHY SHOULD I BUY MEDIA FILES FROM KLICKTRACK AND NOT USE P2P SERVICES?
By buying your videos and music, you support your favourite artist and labels, and that enables them to produce more great art for you to enjoy.
WHAT KIND OF AUDIO FILES AND QUALITIES ARE AVAILABLE?
All music on Klicktrack Music Store is available as MP3 (320kbps, 44,1kHz stereo). Many labels also offer FLAC lossless files in CD-quality.
CAN I PREVIEW THE TRACKS BEFORE I BUY?
Of course you can! Just click the 'Play' button next to the item and a 30 second preview version of the song will be loaded for your listening pleasure. Please note that the preview is just a short clip and the item you buy and download will be the full version.
DOES IT MATTER WHAT COUNTRY I’M FROM?
The majority of albums are available worldwide. If an album is not available in your country it will say so on the album page and the buy buttons will be disabled.
WHY IS MY DOWNLOAD TAKING SO LONG?
At busy times downloading may take a little longer. Download speed can also be affected by your location and network conditions. Please also note that FLAC files are considerably bigger tha MP3 files, hence take longer time to download.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DOWNLOAD A FILE WITH AN ERROR OR GLITCH?
If this happens let us know immediately. There could be a problem with the file, and if this is the case we may need to replace it. Please e-mail us at email@example.com and tell us what's wrong and identify the track and we will get the correct file to you.
WHAT HAPPENS IF A DOWNLOAD FAILS MIDWAY THROUGH?
You are given several attempts to download your file. If you have not managed to successfully download you can log into the service and redownload (limited number) the track from the section ”My downloads”.
WHERE IS MY DOWNLOAD? I CAN'T FIND THE FILES!
All files are delivered as zip files. Usually your browser will determine the location of downloaded files. Some browsers (for example Safari) will automatically unzip your download. Look for a folder named after the artist. It is also common for browsers to save downloaded files on your desktop.
WHAT IF I ACCIDENTALLY DELETE A SONG OR OTHER MEDIA FILE FROM MY HARD DRIVE?
You have access to a limited number of redowloads in the ”My downloads” section. Once you have successfully downloaded a file, the transaction is completed and the file becomes your responsibility. Make sure you backup your purchases! There is no restriction on how many personal backups you can make.
IS PAYING OVER THE INTERNET SAFE?
Some people are a bit hesitant about paying with their credit card over the Internet, and this is quite understandable. We would like to assure our customers that their security is of utmost importance to us. We use DIBS as a payment provider. DIBS uses 3D-Secure technology that has been developed by VISA and Mastercard with the aim of identifying cardholders for online payments. The identification process is much the same as that used at ATMs and is based on a personal code/password which is used in conjunction with the purchase.
HOW CAN I PAY?
You can currently pay with your Visa or MasterCard credit/debit card and PayPal.
ARE MY ACCOUNT DETAILS REALLY PRIVATE?
Your account is completely private. We do not give your e-mail address to any third parties, and you will receive no promotional mail outs from us without your explicit permission.
WHY DO I NEED TO REGISTER MY EMAIL?
We need your email to send you your receipts and download links. That’s all.
HOW DO I USE THE SHOP?
Shopping at Klicktrack.com is easy. Just follow the steps below:
- Select a song, album, CD, vinyl or merchandise by clicking on the category buttons.
- You can preview a song by clicking on the Play button to the left of the track’s title.
- Choose a file format if you wish to purchase a digital download. Select size and quantity if you wish to buy merchandise. Then click on the Add to cart button.
- Click on the Cart logo at the top of the shop to proceed with your order.
- If you wish to send the order as a gift, check This is a gift before clicking on Check out.
- If you are a returning customer, log in to your account by entering your email and password. If you are a new customer, please fill in the New customer form, accept the Terms and conditions by checking the box, and then click on Create.
- If your order is a gift, add the receiver’s delivery information (email or address).
- You will now enter the DIBS payment window. Please select your preferred payment option.
- Enter your card information and click Validate payment.
- Click on Next to come to the Confirmation screen. Here you will be able to download your purchased songs by clicking on the Download button and choosing a destination for your file.
- An email confirmation with detailed information about your purchase and additional download links has now been sent to you. If you have chosen to send the songs as a gift, an email with download links has also been sent to your recipient.
HOW WILL MY ORDERS BE DELIVERED?
Your digital products will be delivered in your browser upon fullfilled payment. Your physical products will be delivered by the label using the label’s choice of shipping provider. Shipping times can vary.
WHAT DO I DO IF MY PRODUCT IS DAMAGED?
If you receive a damaged product please contact the label responsible for sending the product directly. The label’s address and contact information will be provided in your receipt.
If you buy a product in Norway you need to pay VAT. If not the shop is tax-free.
Shipping fees apply only if you have purchased physical products. All physical products will be sent to the shipping address you have provided when placing your order.